Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Single Divorced Woman Seeks...Sasquatch

She likes 'em hairy:

I'm 33, 5'4'', petite, nice shape, brunette, attractive, live in NYC but travel to most parts of the country. I really enjoy a little fun and not ashamed to admit it. Enjoy just about everything in fact.

Here's the deal: I have a huge "thing" for body hair, and am looking for only the hairiest men out there. I mean hairy everywhere: entire back and shoulders as well as chest, covered DENSELY with hair everywhere. That's what turns me on, period. (In other words, extra hairy men 4 me!). Really just looking for fun right now, but you never know. You: over 30, any size except slim, and of course with extreme body hair. But I do mean extreme; if you're just hairy-chested but your back isn't covered, please don't waste both your time and mine. Ditto if you're not willing to back up your words with a shirtless photo or two. But if you ARE for real and really are that hairy, please DO write; if you're the real hairy deal, there's a lady out there who wants to have some major fun with you!


I'd guess she had posters of Chewbacca hanging on her walls when she was a teenager.

(found at Yahoo! Personals)

He Makes Her Damp

No comments: