Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Declaration of intent.

I'm going to be more active here than I have been in the past. The main reason for this is that I am finally becoming tired of playing MMORPG's, which have sucked away much of my free time for the last few years. I've maintained a LiveJournal for that same period, and much of my writing is there, instead of here, but my audience on LJ is so neglibible that I don't have to regret switching to over here instead. That means you'll see more personal stuff, instead of just politics, Navy, and volcano blogging.

I think I can fill a niche as a night-time blogger, since my job as a hotel clerk has me working 3rd shift, 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. I can blog on hotel work, too, since I have a good knowledge of that subject.

Blogging at night will allow me to notice stories before the day bloggers wake up, obviously.

No comments: