Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm 2% More Masculine Than Instapundit!

According to the Genderanalyzer, that is.

The Genderanalyzer said that there was a 66% chance that my blog is written by a man. Glenn Reynolds scored 64% chance; thus, if you look at it one way I am 2% more likely to be a man than Glenn Reynolds, or you can look at it that I am 2% more manly than Glenn Reynolds.

Some results from other blogs:

Ace of Spades HQ, 84% man-chance.
Advice Goddess (Amy Alkon), 75% man-chance.
Andrew Sullivan, 82% man-chance.
Rachel Lucas, 52% woman-chance.
Kim Du Toit, 65% man-chance.
Michelle Malkin, 70% woman-chance.
Ann Althouse, 83% woman-chance.
Hugh Hewitt, 87% man-chance.
James Lileks (The Bleat) 85% man-chance.
Mark Steyn, 66% man-chance.

Interesting site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool. Always said I don't write like a chick.

Bob said...

Thank you for stopping by, Amy. Honored to have you as a visitor.