Monday, September 10, 2012

Since It's a Carwashing Sort of Day...

...I went out and washed the car. The old-fashioned way, with hose, bucket and rag. Tried a couple of hose nozzles that came in a gardening kit I got as a grocery purchase incentive, and damn, they both suck. The appear to have flow restrictors fitted; I can piss a stronger stream than these useless pieces of crap put out, and I'm fifty years old.

In other news, it's Return To Britannia time for anyone who has ever played Ultima Online. Just for old time's sake I downloaded the client, logged on, and soon the familar music from the town of Skara Brae was drifting out of the laptop speakers. If you ever played UO back in the day, Return To Britannia allows you to return to the UO world for the month of September, absolutely free.

No comments: