Saturday, October 13, 2012

They Call Him Everything But "Usual Suspect."

Could The Charlotte Observer staff be reading my blog? Nah.

The linked article is racially insensitive enough to have been written by...me.

ROCK HILL A Lancaster man repeatedly threatened a police officer’s life after he was arrested for allegedly harassing his “baby mamma,” according to a Rock Hill police report.

The 41-year-old woman told police the man called her and threatened to come to her Rock Hill home and “bust out her windows” following an incident earlier in the evening.

When officers found the man walking down Anderson Road, the report states, he had “a strong odor of an alcoholic beverage emitting from his person. He was arrested and charged with public disorderly conduct.

On the way to jail, the report states, the man repeated yelled and threatened one of the officers, using numerous expletives. “Wait ‘til...you take these handcuffs off of me...” the man said, according to the report. “Done it before, I’ll do it again...You can hit me with your Taser, I don’t give a ... about that. I’m gonna get you before it hit me, though.

“You gonna feel the wrath!”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

“You gonna feel the wrath!”

I've dealt with 'po folks like this when I worked in the ER. I've always wondered what/where does all of that anger come from?
Now don't get me wrong, I'm no progressive liberal, but when all of the human waste spout the same phrases and the same illogical thoughts....there has got to be a gestalt happening here.
Do they get that attitude with their EBT cards? Do they submit to a rational brain cleansing when they apply for assistance?
THEY want us to treat them like human beings...well then don't act like assholes!

Steve