Saturday, October 04, 2014

Headline of the Day

"COLOMBIAN WOMAN PLANTS POTATO IN HER VAGINA AS A CONTRACEPTIVE."

Medical staff at a central Colombian hospital were shocked after they found a potato wedged in the vagina of a 22-year-old woman, according to Cosmopolitan.

The girl reportedly sought medical attention due to severe abdominal pain. She was given a pelvic exam and a nurse discovered a germinated potato with roots growing inside of her uterus.

Apparently, her mother advised her to use the spud as birth control. "My mom told me that if I didn't want to get pregnant, I should put a potato up there, and I believed her," said the unidentified patient.


Gee, thanks, Mom.

2 comments:

ASM826 said...

Well, she's not pregnant, so you can kinda say mom was right.

Kevin said...

My thoughts exactly, ASM!