Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hypocrisy, Thy Name Is...

...Mark Kelly.

Mark E. Kelly, gun-control proponent and husband to former Congresswoman Gabby Giffords, recently purchased an AR-15 (an "assault weapon," he called it)—which he now says he intended as an illustration of the need for more stringent gun laws.

Yessir, buying them up one at a time to keep us all safe. Maybe Bill Gates has enough money to do that, I doubt Mark Kelly does.

Pic:



He must have heard about Diane Feinstein's human hunting season. See his Elmer Fudd hunting hat?

2 comments:

SiGraybeard said...

I don't get why it's a big deal he could go buy a couple of guns without being, I don't know, thrown on a rack and tortured for an hour?

The guys a retired Navy officer and astronaut? Does he have felonies he's hiding? Psych issues? (I mean besides the hoplophobia)

Why shouldn't he be able to go buy a gun?

Bob said...

@Graybeard: I have no problem with him buying a gun. I just think he should be a little more tolerant about me or you or any other law-abiding citizen buying a gun. He and his wife are currently working toward getting that right taken away from us.