Saturday, October 04, 2008

Note From The VP

About a month ago I suggested to my readers that, if they felt that President Bush and Vice President Cheney have done a good job in keeping the US safe for the last 7 years, to email them and let them know that you appreciate them and the job they have done. I did so myself, emailing both men.

Yesterday I found a note from Vice President Cheney in my mailbox, thanking me for the email. I couldn't tell from the phrasing of it whether it was a form letter or simply couched in form letter terms, but it was very nice of the VP to take the time out to thank me.

Liberals can think whatever they want; both President Bush and VP Cheney are good men who have kept us safe for the last seven years, and deserve some credit for it. I'll again suggest letting them know, because their terms are coming to and end in about three months from now.

No comments: