Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dude, Just Kill Yourself

The most henpecked man in UK.

Henpecked Mike Jeffries, 25, from Eastbourne, East Sussex, always has to sit down when he goes to the toilet so his controlling other half Joanna Felicitas, 23, doesn’t have to put the seat down later.

Mr Jeffries admits his fiancee, who he proposed to in 2009, carries out regular spot checks during his trips to the loo - and even phones him if he takes too long.

The sports coach, who owns his own football academy, was also banned from spending time with his best friend Keith - after Joanna became worried people would think they're in a relationship.

'She’s a bit funny about the toilet seat. But I’d rather sit down because I can read the newspapers or my phone.

'She will check up on me and she will go mental if the seat is up. I will be in there and if I’m in there too long reading the sport on my phone, she will phone me and give me a cheeky call to ask what I’m doing.

'Another time she thought for a second that me and a mate were going out, she thought we were gay because there was too much bromance going on.

'I told her a story about us getting drunk once and waking up next to each other and she took it the wrong way.

'So she ordered me to spend less time with my best mate Keith.' And as well as telling him what to do, Miss Felicitas even controls what he wears - with the sports coach often forced to don well-style leather boots - just because Arg from infamous reality show The Only Way Is Essex owns a pair.'

3 comments:

BobG said...

Sounds like he could use some testosterone treatments.

Borepatch said...

And thus we have a proof that the Lord is a benevolent Diety. The two are married to each other, and thus only two people are miserable, not four.

ajdshootist said...

What a pussy he needs to grow some brass ones.