Tuesday, December 15, 2009

US Air Force: Airman Killed In "Trust" Game

I have blogged before about the vile gun game called "trust," in which a military member points a gun at a comrade, asks "Do you trust me?" and, if the answer is yes, pulls the trigger. This "game" has already resulted in several deaths.

Well, chalk up another death to the "trust" game.

How many more of our young people have to die before the military cracks down on this stupid game?

I have an adamantine rule about handling guns. I've mentioned it here before, but I'll mention it again:

A Gun Is NOT A Toy. Don't Play With It!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I assume that every Marine in the room at the time will be Court Martialled for Criminally Terminal Stupidity and upon conviction sentenced to forty or fifty years at hard labor? The surviving participant(s) should be executed by firing squad for murder of a serviceman in time of war.

Gerry N.

Anonymous said...

Oops. Brain Phart. Airmen, not Marines. I don't think it's possible that there are any Marines that farking stupid.

Gerry N.

Bob said...

@Gerry N. : My first link in the post is to a story some months ago in which Marines were indeed playing this vile game.

Borepatch said...

I have an ironclad rule, too. Anyone who points a gun at me will not stay comfortable long.