Thursday, December 09, 2010

So You've Never Tried North Carolina BBQ?

Here's your chance to try both kinds at once.

On our recent coast vacation we ate a lot of BBQ. Amend that: I ate a lot of BBQ. Sara ate a reasonable amount. The total came to 6 BBQ sandwiches (with slaw) and one BBQ plate over 5 days, so averaged out I ate BBQ a little more than daily. I'm not exactly certain how you do that, but I did. Anyway, this NC BBQ kit has samples of both Eastern and Lexington BBQ, and slaws and sauces for both styles. Priced at $60 it's pretty expensive, but figure it as part of your education and you'll do ok.

1 comment:

marketingspeakerauthor said...

I got a box too and it was great. While the price might seem high, the food went a long way (leftovers just as good) and it was nice to have all the fixings with it.