Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Only Good For Signing Your Name?

The dying art of cursive writing.

I attended Catholic school in my middle school years, so learning proper cursive handwriting was required. I gave it up in high school, switching to block capital printing, which I have continued to this day with the refinement of making letter that would normally be capitalized 2x size for emphasis. Occasionally I try writing cursive, just to see if I still can; I succeed, if only slowly and laboriously.

How about I start a meme? Ok, here are the terms: If you read this and enjoy it, go to Windows Paint (or other image-processing program) and write the following sentence in cursive: Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country 01234567890. Save it and post it yourself on your own blog.

Here's my effort:



Consider yourself tagged.

No comments: