Thursday, June 03, 2010

Maybe He Watched "Troy" On TV Recently...

...and thought that he'd emulate Achilles.

And, (just expressing an opinion here) it seems to me to be another case of self-image insecurity here that might have motivated the murder; take a look at the suspect:



Not to put too fine a point on it, but he doesn't appear to be of the purest Aryan stock, here. Just sayin'. He may be similar to those fag-bashers who secretly doubt their masculinity, or those Germans during the Nazi era who worried about Jewish blood in their veins.

You can bet, though, that the main focus of the MSM will be whether they can connect him to the Tea Party movement.

6 comments:

wally said...

I'll take that bet. How much?

Bob said...

@wally: how about if you win, I give you my copy of The R. Crumb Handbook, and if I win you draw me a banner for my blog?

wally said...

Deal! Let's set a few ground rules though. It has to be a recognized MSM organ, and not, say, the Cambridge Revolutionary-Dispatch. And they have to use the words "tea party". Fair?

Bob said...

@wally: fine with me. One-week time limit?

wally said...

Sure.

Bob said...

@wally: I'm amazed you're willing to profit from this horrible tragedy. You insensitive bastard!

Just pulling your leg.