Thursday, February 02, 2012

Arrival

Ruger LCP "Coyote Special."

Pic:



It's a tribute to the current Governor of Texas, Rick Perry, who used an LCP to shoot a coyote while jogging, the coyote attempting to dine on the Governor's pet dog.

The left side of the side reads "LONESTAR COYOTE PROTECTION" with a graphic of a howling coyote; the top of the slide features a howling coyote silhouetted against a full moon and a map outline of the state of Texas.

I would have been happy with the standard model LCP, but they didn't have any available, so I was left with the "Coyote Special" or the "Zombie Hunter." I figured if I chose the Zombie Hunter I'd never hear the end of it, so I went with the Coyote Special.

I used my federal tax refund to pay for it, which hopefully will piss off President Obama, Eric Holder and the rest of the gun grabbers in the administration.

No comments: