Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Oh, Me-O My-O, Look At Miss Ohio...

...she wants to do right, but not right now...

Judge Marilu Henner asked [Miss Ohio contestant Audrey] Bolte: “Do you think women are depicted in movies and on television in an accurate and positive way? And please give us an example.”

Bolte responded:

"I think it depends on the movie. I think there are some movies that depict women in a very positive role, and then some movies that put them in a little bit more of negative role. But by the end of the movie, they show that woman power that I know we all have. Such as movie Pretty Woman. We had a wonderful, beautiful woman, Julia Roberts, and she was having a rough time, but, you know what, she came out on top and she didn’t let anybody stand in her path."


Oh, me-o my-o...

No comments: