Thursday, August 30, 2012

Beaten, Raped, Burned...*Yawn*

It's no big deal, she was just a drug-abusing whore.

A story that should be getting more attention than it is: the horrifying last hours of Celeste Fronsman.

"I caught her and picked her up in my arms," the man said. "I told her I was going to lay her in the grass and knew then that God had put me there for her."

As the man laid Fronsman down in the grass, he said she kept crying for him to help her.

"I assured her that I wouldn't leave her, but I wanted to get the blanket out of the truck to cover her with," he said. "She didn't want to let go of my hand and she was gasping for air. Her skin was just hanging off her."

After getting the blanket and a bottle of Gatorade, the man gently held Fronsman's head so she could drink the Gatorade.

"She was still gasping for air, and I noticed that she had a 2-inch strap wrapped around her neck that had burned into her," he said. "I told her that I was going to loosen the strap so she could breathe better, but knew not to take it completely off because I knew the police would need it."


Click the link to read more. More information here.

So far, only USA Today and ABC News have covered the story, and it happened on Sunday. Is the value of a whore's life in the US so low that it's only a local outrage?

Jesus wept.

No comments: