Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hey, You Targets! You Suck!

Over at the Daily Caller, a slight faux pas in shooting terminology:

There is a specific reason for analyzing the grip before I even talk about pulling the trigger. Most experienced shooters can pick up a gun, and even before firing know the gun is not right for them. To put it simply, the grip can affect recoil, rate of fire and target accusation. All of those elements impact the overall performance of the gun, and how well it will work for you.

Not to be confused with target acquisition.

But hey, I like the fact that The Daily Caller even features firearms and shooting articles. You ain't going to find that at Newsweek.

3 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

For me, target accusation usually doesn't happen until after I start shooting & have an "off" day. Then it's the target's fault, no?

ProudHillbilly said...

J'accuse, ya rotten target!

Bob said...

@Rev. Paul: Personally, I blame George W. Bush. Our current president often does, I notice.