Saturday, November 29, 2008

Diet Cherry Coke Discontinued?

According to a Coca-Cola employee who was stocking shelves at my local grocery, yes. Coca-Cola has a similar product named Cherry Zero, but it doesn't have the same flavor as my favorite. Right now I'm trying to find a substitute. Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi doesn't make the grade. I like Diet A&W Root Beer, but it typically is always priced at a premium and rarely goes on sale. Right now I'm experimenting with my grocer's own Harris Teeter Diet Cherry Cola, which is pretty good and sells at a wonderfully-priced $2.77 per 12-pack.

Damn you, Coca-Cola! Damn you all to Hell!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was going crazy! I couldn't believe I couldn't find diet cherry coke in Massachusetts. I even tried complaining to store managers who insisted that they "usually" carry diet cherry coke. I hope they bring it back.