Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Birthday Request

It's my birthday, and since I don't have a tip jar or other means of soliciting free stuff from readers, I'd ask only that if you like my blog and enjoy the stuff I write and link, take a moment to visit the sidebar feature called join my scurvy crew and add yourself to the list. Doesn't cost anything other than a few seconds and a Blogger account. If you don't have a Blogger account and can't be bothered, that's ok, too.

Oh, yes, the details: I'm 47 today. I'll probably grill a steak and eat a pint of Haagen-Dasz ice cream, or maybe Ben & Jerry's. I work tonight, so I can't justify getting drunk or anything like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

I will be 47 on the 11th of next month. Bummer.

Don't have a blog, since I don't know how to make one. Plus, I don't think anyone wants to hear my B.S., and I am only interesting to me and the spousal unit.

Have a great day and all the best to you and the family!

DC in jax

Geoff. said...

Happy Birthday Rob, hope you had a good one. Pity about the work/drunk problem, I might have been inclined to take a sick day anyway. Regards from Downunder.