Thursday, May 20, 2010

200K

I'm told by the more-observant-than-me Borepatch that I've passed 200,000 visits on my Sitemeter. Thanks for pointing it out, Ted, and thanks for being a faithful reader.

Ted says he comes for the snark and the BBQ reviews. Funny thing about those, I happened to look up one of the restaurants on Google the other day and saw my review in the search results; looking around, I noticed that I'm in the search results for a lot of those restaurants, usually in the first 2 pages of results. It was definitely one of those OMG! moments to see them there.

Anyway, thanks to all of you for visiting and reading this inane drivel. I very much appreciate it.

1 comment:

Bob S. said...

Congrats on 200K!
That is awesome.

I also enjoy reading the bbq reviews; they remind me of the 4 years I spent in N.C. at Goldsboro.

Keep up the great work Sir