Friday, September 17, 2010

Six Zombies Will Die Quickly

The Breda Fallacy: are you ready?

At Breda's place, a fun meme of battling the zombie menace with the object to your left, which in my case is a Ruger Vaquero in .45 Colt. After that it would get messy, with my custom Dan Koster Nessmuk knife being employed.

And yah, I really do keep a loaded revolver at my desk as I work at the computer.

update: make that 20 dead zombies, if I have enough time to reload. Just remembered I keep a box of cartridges on the desk, also.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

13 rounds of .45 ACP in the XD, to my left; 20 rounds of 223 in the Ruger Mini Ranch to it's left; 30 rounds of 7.62 x 39 in the M70AB to it's left, And around 500 assorted rounds for each weapon to their left (behind me).

Bring on the zombies :)