Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I Had Better Come Clean

Since two prominent "lesbians" have been revealed to be heterosexual men, I thought I might as well come clean:


I'm not really a fat white guy from Florida who lives in Charlotte, NC, loves guns and knives, and has conservative, not to say racist, views. I'm actually a lesbian sexagenarian from Des Moines who's in a 12-step program after becoming a cat hoarder. At one time I had 137 cats in my house and let the litter problem get ahead of me until my neighbors called the police, at which point I was arrested. A day later The Drudge Report featured a link to a news story about me, titling it House of Filth: Lesbian Spinster Lives with hundreds of cats, feces.

Just wanted you to know. There will be some changes here at The Drawn Cutlass, which I intend to rename I Can Haz Kitteh? since I think that the court order preventing me from having a pet cat is unfair and violates my human rights.

Update: Looks like other bloggers/pundits are pulling the same scam.

Ok, I'm not a lesbian. Happy?

1 comment:

TOTWTYTR said...

Well I AM! It's just that I'm trapped in a man's body.