Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I Don't Remember That From Matthew 25

[34] “Then the King will say to those on His right, ‘Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. [35] ‘For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; [36] naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.’

You notice there is nothing in that passage about coming to the prison with meth:

"Mom Accused Of Smuggling Meth in Bible Visiting Daughter in Jail."

Must be one of those newer translations.

2 comments:

ProudHillbilly said...

I just checked. None of my versions has the meth part either.

Old NFO said...

Nope, not in the KJV either...