Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Yer LOL of the Day

Charlie Sheen shows the way:

Yesterday, Charlie Sheen dropped a slur against gays at the opening of a bar in Cabo San Lucas; the opening was also attended by Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, who was not too busy with his city’s massive budget deficit to party with the ex-Two and a Half Men star. Grabbing a mic, Sheen blasted away: “How we doing? … Lying bunch of f****t a**holes, how we doing?”

Now Sheen has tried to joke away the incident. Asked by TMZ about the slur, Sheen said, “I meant no ill will and intended to hurt no one and I apologize if I offended anyone. I meant to say maggot but I have a lisp.”


That could work in debates over race, too:

I meant to say "neighbor" but I have a lisp.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Yeah, right... Sheen's been out of the news, so how does he get back??? You guessed it...