Monday, September 26, 2011

You KNOW You're a Loser...

...when Maxine Waters chides you for going "off the teleprompter."

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) said President Obama got carried away in an address to a Congressional Black Caucus dinner where he said supporters should "stop complaining" and start fighting.

"I think [Obama] got carried away. He got fired up," Waters said Monday in an interview with MSNBC. Obama "got off script and got a little bit beside himself, but I certainly don't believe that he thinks the Congressional Black Caucus is sitting around in house slippers and bed slippers and whatever those things are — I don't own them and I don't understand the image that was described there."

Waters added that Obama just went off his planned remarks in his speech.

"I think he just got a little bit off the teleprompter," Waters said.


He really is the SCOAMF!

h/t Weasel Zippers.




And by the way, I know that Patrick Leahy is Eric Holder's Punkass Flunky Boy without having to read it off of a teleprompter.

No comments: